Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rough week

This has been a busy week filled with work, doctors and other such adventures. After having little man my initial plan was not to go to work at all just stay at home and spend my day with my sweet little guy. But then one night I got a phone call asking if I could substitute at the local highschool on post (I sort of forgot I was still signed up). I decided: "why not, an occasional day here or there couldn't hurt." I have been subbing two to three days a week ever since and J. has been hanging out with either his Oma and Opa, my friend G, or his godmother A. I am still terrified of daycare.  But this week he has been in rare form.

On Monday he was an angel for his Opa on Tuesday an Angel for A. but at night he has not been sleeping well at all, wakes up again every 2 if i am lucky 3 hours. Wednesday we had to go to Nashville and he was fussy 3/4 of the way home. Thursday and Friday the fuss continued.  We just couldn't figure out why he was so fussy. Turns out his top two teeth are bugging him. His gums are swollen. But that's not all. This week was just too busy for him. So today is a dedicated baby stay at home day. We are going to play and hang out. :D

Because in the end who can resist this smile?

Picture courtesy of All Strings Attached

Have a wonderful Sunday.
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment