Monday, February 18, 2013

My Garden... in progress

DH and I decided that this was the year to have a garden. So I have been plotting. :D

I used growveg.com to plot what I want in my garden and how I want to set it up. The list of items I plan on planting feels like it is a mile long. I am in love at least with the planning phase of this project. As I progress in this I also am planning on building raised beds and planting some dwarf trees.

We started composting this winter. Our city is kind enough to give out free compost bins, so I didn't have to figure out how to build one. I got a free one. I will with this post start a weekly series, where I will show you guys my garden in progress it will with time also include pictures of the before during and after. Also the harvest and what we plan on doing for next year.

Who else is gardening with me this year?

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment