Saturday, February 9, 2013

Oups....

SO it has been waaaay too long since I have posted, and I will try to keep up better this year.

Little man is now almost 17 months.

My business is booming, and people tell me that I should write more because it is supposed to be relaxing and should help put things in perspective.

So as a first post in 2013, I will share with you how I clean my laundry. :D

Now you may wonder why my laundry cleaning will benefit you, well quite frankly, it is because I make my own laundry detergent. This is the website here called the familyhomestead, where I get my recipe from.
I make a liquid laundry detergent, and it cleans all our clothes and towels etc. I also add vinegar to the machine in a downy ball and it makes my clothes nice and soft.

Talk to you guys soon.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment